September 4, 2008

Oh So True

The 2 brilliant journalists...
HaHa->


While I was patiently waiting in line for one of Thomson's dinner "creations" the other night, my suitemate, who is also a pre-journalism major, and I were discussing how much we enjoy being nosy. We were sharing recent gossip when we came to the conclusion of how cool it must be to be a journalist. Not only are journalists supposed to be nosy and figure out what's going on before everyone else, but they are encourgaed to do so and they get paid for doing it! That is how we determined that we are definitely pursuing the right career path.
"If I care what people think about what I say and do, then I wouldn't be a journalist." -Jessica Pickens

3 comments:

SaM-1 said...

Being nosy is great, but only when the information is right.

Zade said...

In the comedic entertainment industry, being loud and obnoxious is the vital part of it.

awillowcabin said...

Nice.