November 22, 2008

Twilight

*Photo courtesy of wildaboutmovies.com
Let me start off by saying that going to see Twilight was one of the best decisions I have ever made..haha! Even though I had to wait in line for over two hours, it was worth it. In fact, I enjoyed watching it so much that I have already gone to see it twice, and it only came out yesterday. I must admit that I have not yet read the books, but after seeing this movie, I definitely put that on my "to do" list. Robert Pattinson, who played Edward Cullen, did a fantastic job with his character and he was absolutely gorgeous. The movie is romantic and suspenseful; just the way I like it! So, I invite all people - young and old - to check it out :) I would discuss more about it, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

2 comments:

SaM-1 said...

I've been hearing so much about this movie it really makes no sense! But I'm glad to know that someone is a witness to how good the movie really is because it would've been a shame for a movie to get so much advertisement and end up being suckey. lol

carolina magic said...

I saw "Twilight" over the Thanksgiving break. My wife didn't like it, but I REALLY loved it. It's definitely the kind of movie a person can sink his teeth into (if you get my drift.)