November 10, 2008

Even Fairytale Characters Would Be Jealous

Hello friends! Sorry I've been away so long, but I haven't been feeling well lately and I had to write three papers last weekend.

On a brighter note, a new episode of One Tree Hill comes on tonight at 9:00 p.m. on the CW. Unfortunately, I am going to have to miss this episode (the first time i've ever missed an episode!) because I will be studying relentlessly for a political science exam tomorrow :( Hopefully, I will find it online somewhere soon though.

I read that tonight's episode is supposed to be great, and the band Angels and Airwaves and Kate Voegele are performing in person on the show! So, if anyone does get to watch it, please drop me a comment and let me know what you thought about it! Again, I am extremely sad I am going to miss it!

I also know many bloggers are probably tired of me only blogging about One Tree Hill recently, so I am going to start blogging about other television shows soon as well. I did catch an episode of My Super Sweet 16 today, but I don't really consider that "blog-worthy" haha.

2 comments:

carolina magic said...

Don't worry about blogworthiness. Just blog it, sister. Someone out there will be interested in what you write.

SaM-1 said...

Now I know why I never get to watch the show. It comes on at a very critical time of the night for me. That's why your blogs are so important because that's the only source of a recap I can get!