November 14, 2008

Just A Reminder..

*credit to onetreehillweb.net for the picture from their photo gallery!

Something interesting I thought I would share with everyone is that the episode of One Tree Hill airing on Monday, Nov. 17, is going to be quite different from any one I've ever seen before.

This episode is written by Chad Michael Murray (who plays Lucas on the show). From the spoilers I have read and the pictures I have seen, it is going to be AMAZING!

I don't know how they managed to pull it off, but this episode will be set around the 1920s. So even if you are not an OTH fan, you should definitely check it out if you are into vintage clothing and that era. Everyone looks gorgeous in the pictures and I can't wait to see how this episode plays out. So watch a little of it and see for yourself!

4 comments:

SaM-1 said...

That is really a gorgeous picture. AND Chad Michael Murray is gorgeous also!

Britastic said...

he is gorgeous..even better in person!

carolina magic said...

Hey Brittany. Blog a bit more about that TV show "Heroes." I keep missing it. What exactly is it about?

Britastic said...

Okay, I will be sure to include more blogs about Heroes! Unfortunately, I have been missing many episodes because it comes on the same time as One Tree Hill. However, I do have all of the Heroes episodes on TiVo. The show is about all types of people discovering they have some sort of supernatural ability. Many of them come together when they realize their goal is to try to save the world from future danger. A man named Hiro has the ability to time travel. A teenage girl named Claire can heal from any injury (her power is amazing!). There are also many other characters with powers that are related to other characters on the show as well. I know that wasn't a very descriptive explanation, but hopefully when I write a more extensive blog about an episode, you will be able to understand it better.