October 5, 2008

Paris Hilton's My New BFF

Seriously...are there really people out there who want to be best friends with Paris Hilton? And people are actually participating in a reality show to do it? LAME!

To be honest, I could only stand watching 20 mintues of this show before I had to turn it off.

This new MTV show features around 20 possible BFF's who must complete challenges to prove they will do anything in order to become Hilton's BFF.

In the episode I saw, she had all the contestants line up in an airport hanger and she told them that in order for them to hang out with her, they must look the part. Hilton made them all get makeovers, change their hairstyles and wear more fashionable clothing.

Not trying to sound too harsh but, I think my IQ dropped a little after watching this.

Obviously, money does not buy you happiness, or in this case, friends.

If you would like to see this show for yourself, go here .

3 comments:

awillowcabin said...

Hahaha, oh man, that's funny. I'm definitely going to be checking that.

SaM-1 said...

I tried watching that show also. I think it was because I thought another show was coming on and I never changed the channel. But the little bit I watched convinced me that people do these shows for the money and possibility of fame. It's just sad!

Sarah MacDonald said...

omg. excuse me while i throw my head back and LAUGH. hahahah!