October 19, 2008

One Life To Live

I am thrilled to say I have actually found time over Fall Break to sit down and watch television!

Although basically I have been watching all the episodes of One Life To Live that I have missed (on TIVO) over the past couple of weeks.

Yes, OLTL is a soap opera, but this show has some great storylines. To be honest, I used to absolutely hate soap operas. OLTL is the only one I watch.

Multiple storylines are going on at one time during an episode, but they are very easy to follow and really interesting. Some of the current storylines include a beloved character in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound, a pregnant 16-year-old girl and her three teenage friends, a woman with a split personality hiding her twin sister and her sister's boyfriend in the basement, and other crazy situations.

Check it out at 2 p.m. every Monday through Friday if you are looking for some excitement!

2 comments:

SaM-1 said...

That show does sound very exciting but not as exciting as the soap opera Passions. Now that show, I absolutely loved it until they too it off of regular TV and made it only viewable online after paying a membership fee or purchasing Direct TV :(

Britastic said...

I have watched an episode of Passions before. I thought it was really weird, but interesting nonetheless!