October 12, 2008

Heroes

Hey everyone! I do not have time right now to critique a show (because I have not had time to watch a full tv show in days), but I would like to mention a show that I think is definitely worth watching.

Heroes is currently into its third season and it is still fantastic! It's about all different types of people with supernatural powers and the ultimate goal is for these people to come together in order to save the world.

This show follows the backgrounds of these characters and the journeys they are taking to conquer the world. In the mean time, they are battling an evil man named Sylar along with other enemies.

Now I know many of you may be thinking this is not the type of show you would be interested in, but please take my word for it that it's worth giving a chance. To me, the show is not cheesy or weird. It's drama-filled and exciting; I have not been bored with an episode yet!

Heroes comes on Monday nights at 9:00.

4 comments:

carolina magic said...

Will make it a point to watch an episode or two. Thanks for bringing "Heroes" to our attention.

SaM-1 said...

When does the show come on?? I think I'd be interested in watching an episode or two. I see previews of upcoming shows all the time but I never catch the day and time it comes on.

Britastic said...

it comes on monday nights at 9 but i'm not sure what channel it is here. maybe you can check the tv guide channel lol but it's a really great show!

awillowcabin said...

Oh man, I really like that show. My favourite character is Claire's dad, definitely. He's such a cutie. And he loves his daughter so much.